This first edition of Digitalising Healthcare conference aims to attract researchers, designers, developers and policy makers who are actively working on the transition to digitalising healthcare. Advances in technologies open opportunities to explore the role of innovations in solving health societal challenges such as higher demand of professional care; increasing aging population, increasing population with chronic diseases.
We invite novel works coming from academia as well as industry that contribute to the discussion of the different roles technology, stakeholders, users and their context have in developing positive societal impact in healthcare innovations. This can be done by means of presenting new knowledge, know how, practices and demonstrators. We invite you to discuss top-down as well as bottom-up initiatives to improve these and other aspects regarding healthcare. Special interest is given to extramural care, chronic diseases, and prevention.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We invite you to submit research, design and industry work in areas including but not limited to::
- Human Computer Interaction, User Centered design and User Experience design
- Software architectures
- User modelling and personalization
- Sensing and monitoring health technology, big and small healthcare data
- Healthcare data management
- Chronic disease and risk management
- Health/wellbeing promotion and disease prevention
- Supportive systems for formal and informal caregivers
- Extra mural health applications: ehealth, mhealth
- ehealth living labs as user-centric innovation platforms
- Physiological models for interpreting medical sensor data
- Activity recognition and fall detection
- Modelling of Pervasive Healthcare environments
- Electronic Health Records
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Regular Papers: 10 pages
Short papers: 5 pages